Saturday 7 April 2012

Trick To Know Who Unfriended You On Facebook

Hello Frnd Gud Mrng.. think frnds if you got such a trick with which you got a Notification when someone  unfriended you on facebook... I know you shocked to hear and to see my post title.. but this is true i will tell you such a trick.. But Facebook cant tell you such a things.. so Specially thanks to me.. hahahahahaha.. just kidding friends this is my work to teach you this types of tricks so stay with us,, Lets start.....

It is Little difficult to handle.. If You Think You Cant handle All Such Things Plz Dont Try.. But I Know You Surely Try This...

UnFriend Finder::::  Unfriend Finder is a user script that adds some simple functionalities to Facebook. Namely, seeing who unfriended you, and seeing a list of your pending friend requests – another thing Facebook doesn’t officially let you see.

The installation process depends on the browser you’re using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and IE are supported). Visit the help section for specific instructions for your browser. For Chrome, you will only have to install an extension. For Firefox, you will have to first installGreasemonkey, and then install the script. After installation, you will see a new menu called “Unfriends


When someone unfriends you, a small number will appear next to the menu. You will also get a notification about it (which you can deactivate through the settings).




So This Is my todays Trick use And Tell Me About This...


Also I Update My Last Post in every 5 hr must watch.

1 comment: