Monday 14 May 2012

How To Protect Your Blog From Hackers


How To Protect Your Blog From Hackers Using Simple Steps
Matt Cutts
Hi friends, you all know i use blogger platform for my site. But why i choose blogger and how i start blogging. When i was studying in appin, I got a mail from my teacher to follow his blog, I saw and think he knows nothing about web desgining , How he made a website, how much money he spent. After that i got to know my friend sumit also has a blog, I asked him about this and he told me about blogspot.com . Before starting this blog i didn't know about blogger, wordpress or any other platform. Even I didn't know about any type of CMS. So I choose blogger, (Google's security, free subdomain, free hosting, easy to use control panel. I must say if you have a little knowledge about seo you will choose wordpress only. If i rank between three popluar CMS for seo it will be Like this
(1) Wordpress (2) Joomla (3) Blogger
But if i made my blog on wordpress that time, It would have hacked several times.  Blogger has everything but for seo you will have to work hard. I don't know why this problem exist with a platform that relates to google. Here is a video that tells us how do you protect our blog from hackers
In every video you will see matt cutts only if you want to visit their site
Log On to http://mattcutts.com/
Most of you want to know how search works, and speacially seo beginners
This video is about how Google social search works

0 comments:

Post a Comment